Graphic Design Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 21st September 2016 and 21st October 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for minimum 6 months duration.
4. Candidates should be pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Candidates should be currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
1. Conceptualize & transform Ideas into effective communication
2. Create Innovative & Eye Catching Layouts by Quick thinking with-in TAT
3. Interfacing with the marketing team for briefings
4. visualize & create ideas across all mediums – digital, print & audio visual
2. Pre placement offer (PPO)
3. Informal dress code
Young and chilled out. Six years into advertising “bread n butter” has few of the most well-known clients like Panasonic, Pizza Hut, Orient Tiles and many more of the likes using and lauding our work. But that’s not what defines us. Deep down everyone of us is a college dropout who has the raging need to solve an unsolved problem Every single one of us works very hard to accomplish stuff that might be done by 2-3 people in another company. Having perspective is the key for us. We are solving a real pain point under “Butterly Yours”, a new kid on the block. In this over-communicated world, consumer notices 1-2-1 marketing better. We are constantly innovating & developing some cutting edge products which keep us alive and there is never a dull moment in our company. Nope. Not by the book. Here, whacky is welcome. You can try anything. And if it doesn’t work...try again! Here we encourage unbridled thinking with no fear of failure. Think you are up for handling a big project? Get it, complete it, and get lauded for it. Everyone is a mentor here; open, ready to listen and help you achieve.