Graphic Design Intern
1. Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
2. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
3. Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
4. Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
5. Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
6. Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
WiLoop is a venture by PingCloud Automation Private Limited, providing ompletely clutter free managed networking & customer relationship management solutions to hospitality & SME Business to ensure cost effictive management of networking needs.