Graphic Design Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and related aesthetic concepts.
2. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
3. Designing e-mailers, company brochures based on specific business needs.
4. Good knowledge of design software, such as Illustrator plus photo-editing software, including PhotoShop is must.
5. A degree in graphic design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
Think201 is a tech startup based in Bangalore. Our work is centered around - “creating harmony between engineering & design”.
We started our journey two years back and now we are the brains behind many emerging startups in India as well as overseas. Striving to become ’the startup for startups’, we enable emerging startups to transform their crude ideas into robust, polished MVP.
We take pride in a lean yet powerful team of passionate, focused engineers and designers who love to create, build and grow together. A passion for building things is deeply ingrained in every member of the team and each link in the chain is strong.
Our key differentiators are iterative rapid development, building strong, open client relationships and an emphasis on design. These aspects form the core of our work culture and ethics.