Graphic Design Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Ability to conceptualize and design from scratch.
2. Ability to come up with illustrations.
3. Should be able to work in strict deadlines during events and come up with event design including banners, flyers, posters, balloon branding, bus branding, t shirts, freebies, invites etc.
4. Should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
3. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
5. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
6. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
7. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
8. Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
9. Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Working closely with the marketing/branding team to design company collaterals, brochures, corporate stationery, company branding, banners, social media posts etc.
Paperkraft creates everlasting memories. We are a team of young creative people who are passionate about the creative side of life and rearing to help organizations to build an identity of its own in the crowded market. We have a net work of Creative Media professionals who can offer solutions from concept to reality. In today's competitive world, it's never been harder, or more important, to build strong brands. We help organisations take a holistic communications strategy to create a unified, composite and sustainable picture for the brand that integrates all communications activities through creative media solutions.