Visual and Graphic Designer
1. Candidates who have undergone formal education or training in graphic design.
2. Knowledge of and experience in Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
3. Creativity and aesthetic sense.
4. Great attitude to design, iterate and refine designs.
5. Talented freshers who meet the above criteria are welcome to apply.
1. Use your creativity and talent to create graphic designs required for the web page, mobile platforms and for print
2. Design visually attractive layouts for children’s activity books and New Rubric marketing material.
1. On opportunity to work on some truly innovative design projects cutting across print, mobile and the web.
2. A high performing yet collegial work environment.
3. Competitive salary.
We could tell you that our platform is patent pending, that our solutions are much more than the shiny new technology they run on, or that they are based on some of the best thinking in learning, pedagogy and assessment. But that’s not what we really like to talk about. What we are really proud of are the wonderful things our customers have to say about our solutions. Do check out our testimonials page.