Product Design Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should be able to conceptualize and help implement new design ideas in bags,apparel and jewelry for an online retailer.
2. Should be familiar with Bangalore and know where to source the best materials.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Sketching initial design ideas identifying the suitability and availability of materials.
2. Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design for approval.
3. Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
Welcome to GiftPiper.com. This venture was born out of my obsession with digging out beautiful, handmade things at bargain prices. Like the fabled pied piper, I leave each new place I visit with a trail of such goodies following me. One day I decided to share this passion with the rest of the world, and GiftPiper was born.
The GiftPiper.com team has worked very hard to unearth these gems from India, and we hope you love them as much as we do. They all have some qualities in common- they are hand made, unique, stylish and great value for money.
While our entire handmade range is unique and special, I would especially recommend our clutches, potli bags and batwas from central India, phulkari dupattas and phulkari kurtas from Punjab and bead jewellery from Gujarat. We also have tie-ups with craftsmen from these genres, so do let us know in case you want any customization or bulk order related to these products.