Social Media Specialist and Graphic Designer
1. We are looking for a driven “Social Media Specialist and Creative Graphic Designer” to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our companies needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
2. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines; product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
1. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
3. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
1. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
2. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
3. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
4. Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
RFactor is the trademarked designer brand of RA Lifestyle Private limited. Focusing on Women's ethinic wear, sareees, lehengas, indowestern, western dresses. Beauticians and designers abound. But why do you still harbor that secret urge to look different. That’s because you as an individual are unique. And so is your beauty. So, while you are still contemplating about what should be your dress code, or what would make you stand apart in a crowd, try The R Factor.