1. Technical Writer with 0-6 years of experience in creating end-used documentation.
2. Ability to understand software and hardware terms.
3. Experience in interviewing and working alongside software programmers to understand subject matter.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Manage the training and documentation process.
2. Maintain an open door policy to answer questions from CEs as necessary.
3. Establish and maintain schedules and deliverable deadlines.
Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,600 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.). Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally.