Graphic Designer/ Infographics
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Their designs are required for exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity,
A graphic designer works to a brief agreed with the client, director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Wireframe and design infographics.
2. Research, interpret, and organize data for visualizations.
3. Work with team to brainstorm, plan and design creative internal projects for marketing.
4. Design incredible Infographics that are both functional and unique to our clients’ brand.
5. Be a smooth criminal on a team that has a lot of fun.
We are a Brand marketing and Business development company focused on entertainment tools. Our goal is to develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand growth.Which results in increasing target consumer awareness of the Brand, as well as increasing market share. We are developing a strong integrated business development team. Ensuring best practices in the development of branding programs including the writing and sharing of strong creative briefs that will result in creative communications that are on strategy, on brand, and on deadline. Now we are excited to meet young enthusiasts from Hyderabad to work with us.