The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
2. Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
3. Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
4. Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
5. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
6. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
7. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
8. Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
9. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
10. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
11. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
12. Working on layouts and art-working pages ready for print.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
2. Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3. Use computer software to generate new images.
4. Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
5. Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
6. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
UG Software was founded in the year 2004 and has grown from modest beginnings to become a leader in the fields of web application development. Based out of New Delhi, India, UG Software is one of the fastest growing Software Services companies in the SME sector.
We employ in excess 100 individuals who continue to share the same passion and belief in our organizational mission and values that we present when we were first established.
The organization has been harnessing the potential of internet and emerging technologies to service our global customers, helping them enhance the quality of their offerings and being competitive at the same time.
UG Software sole aim remains to consistently deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations. A partnership with UG Software dramatically increases quality while reducing timelines and operating costs, often by more than 60%.