1.This does not require any knowledge/experience in web design.
2. Clarity & Finesse in cut outs is critical.
3. Desired Profile Graduation/Any Graduate with technical skills also will do Good experience of Photoshop, Illustrator is necessary.
4. Some knowledge of HTML would be a plus.
The graphic designer is expected to work within the following key areas:
1. Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
2.Design marketing communication from e-mailers, to print ads and posters, besides getting the opportunity to do some wacky marketing campaigns.
3. Designing Layouts and site graphics for the snapdeal.com website.
Snapdeal.com is an online marketplace, headquartered in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl, a Wharton graduate as part of the dual degree M&T Engineering and Business program at Penn, and Rohit Bansal, an alumnus of IIT Delhi in February 2010.