The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. To provide customized kitchen, wardrobe & other furniture design services to Hafele customers in consultation with Customer/Architect/ Interior contractor & concerned sales person/ line manager.
2. To ensure that designs are in line with latest products & also stock availability.
3. To ensure timely submission of design & drawings to the customer for approval.
4. To follow up with sales person/ customer for timely confirmation of submitted design & drawings.
5. To follow up with customers & sales team & ensure that the designs get translated into orders.
6. To prove support service & guidance to customer's w.r.t product queries or design issues.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Check that the project client is aware of their duties under CDM before you carry out any work.
2. Check the CDM competence of your business before you accept an engagement.
3. Consider the pre-construction information and use it to inform preparation of your design.
4. Avoid foreseeable risk in preparing a design, by eliminating hazards and reducing risk from remaining hazards.
Hafele had the Celebrity Food Consultant, Writer and Entrepreneur - Karen Anand host a fun interactive Masterclass at the Hafele’s Kolkata Design Center on June 28th, 2014. At the event Karen demonstrated a variety of interesting international recipes keeping the seasonal fruit Mango in mind. The Highlight of the event was the Cook-off for dessert that took place between 3 teams. We had kids, men & women compete fiercely to win the hamper .
The next event with Karen Anand will be held in our Delhi Design Centre on July 12th.