Graphic and Visual Designer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Candidates who have undergone formal education or training in graphic design.
2. Knowledge of and experience in Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
3. Creativity and aesthetic sense.
4. Great attitude to design, iterate and refine designs.
5. Experience in designing for HTML5 or CSS3 , if any, would be an added advantage.
6. Talented freshers who meet the above criteria are welcome to apply.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Use your creativity and talent to create graphic designs required for the web page, mobile platforms and for print.
2. Design visually attractive layouts for children’s activity books.
New Rubric (www.newrubric.com), founded by alumni of the Indian Institutes of Management, specializes in
all-round development of students. Our product Kaleido is the first of its kind, and helps young children grow on multiple intelligences, while reducing the workload on school administrators and teachers. Some of the best known schools in India use our product and acknowledge that the design is clean, elegant and simple to use. Our senior team has diverse experience across the globe and has worked with companies like the Tata group, Infosys, SAP labs and Fidelity Investments.