Mechanical Engineering Intern
Who can apply:
1. Candidates of Engineering B.Tech/B.E/MCA or similar background can apply.
2. Candidates should be graduated in 2016 or earlier.
3. Candidates should be available full time for a minimum period of 4 months.
4. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 10th August 2016.
Number of Internships available: 5
1. New Product Design & Development.
2. Reverse Engineering.
3. CAD Drafting, Detailing & 3D Conversion.
4. Tooling Design.
Virtual Validation (CAE):
2. Structural Analysis.
3. Fatigue and Fracture Analysis Services.
4. Durability and Fatigue Analysis Services.
5. Thermal Analysis.
6. NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness) Analysis Services.
7. Impact, Crash, Safety Analysis Testing Services.
g2G Innovation offers advance mechanical engineering, product design and simulation services to customers across the automotive, aerospace, telecom, consumer, heavy engineering, medical devices & SPM, facilitating them develop complex mechanical designs and products, significantly reduce time-to-market, and penetrate early into existing and emerging markets. Our mechanical engineering and design services help you come up with product designs and services with best in class.