Electrical Engineering Intern
1. Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
2. Electrical engineers are involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover. They may also be involved in maintenance programmes.
3. As well as having technical knowledge, electrical engineers need to be able to project manage and multitask.
Extencore Solutions is a global engineering services company, providing CAD, CAE, CFD and other allied engineering solutions.
At Extencore, we're committed to enhancing our clients' product engineering efficiency. We work as a partner for leading international companies leveraging technology and domain knowledge in industries, including:
- Oil and gas
- Surgical equipment
- Heavy electrical
- Technical Expertise
Our team has a strong engineering background, expertise in engineering product design, and experience in life cycle management. Along with robust quality processes, our core competencies include:
- Design Automation
- Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE)
- Design validation techniques