Automation Engineer Intern
1. The field of automation involves the creation and application of technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of products and services by the International Society of Automation and the Automation Federation.
2. Automation engineers design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks. 3. They typically are employed in industries such as car manufacturing or food processing plants, where robots or machines are used to perform specific functions.
4. Automation engineers are responsible for design specifications and other detailed documentation of their creations.
Extencore Solutions is a global engineering services company, providing CAD, CAE, CFD and other allied engineering solutions.
At Extencore, we're committed to enhancing our clients' product engineering efficiency. We work as a partner for leading international companies leveraging technology and domain knowledge in industries, including:
- Oil and gas
- Surgical equipment
- Heavy electrical
- Technical Expertise
Our team has a strong engineering background, expertise in engineering product design, and experience in life cycle management. Along with robust quality processes, our core competencies include:
- Design Automation
- Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE)
- Design validation techniques