Thermal Engineering Intern
Academic eligibility: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Students pursuing M.Tech. degree may also apply.
1. Knowledge of Heat Transfer
2. CAD skills: ANSYS DesignModeler, ICEM CFD
3. Volumetric meshing skills.
4. Understanding of CFD
1. Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning.
2. Knowledge of Finite volume method
3. Project work based on CFD.
1. Quick CAD cleanup and geometry simplification.
2. Meshing of blocks and assemblies.
3. Solving research problems in the field of refrigeration.
4. Participate in constructing test setups and prototype testing.
Ecozen Solutions is an energy-focused company that provides renewable energy based products. It was started in Sep ’09 with a motive to create awareness against poor energy management practices, to drive sustainability in the burgeoning Indian market, and elevate the Indian industry to the standards and expectations of a developed nation in the new era.
Motivated towards providing a sustainable present and a green future, Ecozen Solutions offers products to cater to agriculture focused markets.
Our primary USP is our innovative and a fresh approach to real life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions. Our team consists of extremely motivated and energetic individuals who walk hand in hand with company's principles and vision. We are extremely good at engineering our solutions according to the demand. These underlying traits of our model make us conventionally unconventional.