The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. B. Tech (Electronics Engineering) OR
B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering) OR
B.Tech (Electrical and Electronic Engineering).
1. Digital And Analog Circuits.
2. PCB Designing Software such as Eagle, Circad, Etc.
3. Microcontroller Based Software such as Keil etc.
4. Microcontroller programming in Assembly and C language.
5. PIC, MIcrocontroller, Arduino.
6. Circuit Simulation Software such as Proteas, Matlab, Tina etc.
7. High power IC's such as MOSFET,s , Motor Driver IC's etc.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Participate in New Product Introduction which involves prototype design, debug, failure
analysis and design iteration.
2. Convert design release engineering documentation to manufacturing documentation.
3. Typical unit test, system test, field test and other support activities.
kWatt Solutions Private Limited is a company incubated in Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship or SINE at renowned engineering Institute, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay . The company is working in renewable energy space focusing on energy optimization and technology customization to provide economic renewable energy solutions by creating and nurturing network of entrepreneurs; and by doing so, kWatt Solutions is working towards “economizing renewable s”.