Product Research Intern
The interns will work on:
1. The person will work with a team of makers who are excellent at what they do.
2. We will work on the projects from the concept stage and bring them to life, make the tutorial videos and give the post launch support.
Number of Internships: 3
Who can apply:
1. Only candidates from Pune, Thane, Mumbai or Navi Mumbai can apply.
2. Candidates should be skilled at ARM Microcontroller, Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems and Arduino and they should be proficient in spoken English.
3. Candidates should be from Engineering B.Tech, B.E, MCA or similar educational background.
4. Candidates currently in any year of study or recent graduates having relevant skills and interest can apply.
5. Only candidates who are available full time for a minimum period of 6 months can apply.
6. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 12th August 2016.
1) Candidates should have proficient knowledge and hands-on experience in Programming of Arduino and other similar Embedded platforms.
2) Candidates should have hands-on knowledge of Atmel 328P and other micro controllers.
3) Firmware /Application/Apps Development: Develop the Firmware and software as per the project. (Arduino/AVR etc.)
4) Knowledge of Raspberry Pi and IOT Boards is Mandatory.
5) Secret Sauce: Work on high-impact features not yet publicly announced. We’ll find a good mix of the above that fits your skills
In5minutes is an e-learning platform which aims to impart high-quality pedagogy to students all over India and the world to make learning easy and fun which will keep them motivated towards the goals which had been once set."To make Education Simpler and Quicker" we have recorded the videos (through our team of professors and students who have graduated from the creme de la creme universities and who have many years of experience in teaching and research) of all the topics of the syllabus in a systematic way that helps break down even complex topics into simple fragments making them easier to assimilate and that too in approximately around 5 minutes which can serve dual purpose – give clarity of the concept in less time and also aid in last minute revision.