Engineering & Sales
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 30th Dec'16 and 31st Jan'17.
3. Are available for minimum 2 months duration.
4. Are from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities.
5. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
6. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Develop design specifications and functional requirements for commercial, industrial or Land mounted solar energy systems or components.
2. Perform standard structural engineering discipline mathematical calculations and equations, including but not limited to soil loading analysis, foundation design, structural loading analysis, & corrosion analysis.
3. Designing, supervising and installing of solar rooftop and ground mounting solar systems.
4. Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
5. Interface closely with development, engineering and construction teams.
6. Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
7. Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of commercial or land mounted solar power systems.
8. Conduct through innovation and standardization.
9. Ensure final documentation is accurate and complete for all projects.
10.Assessment and evaluation of technologies for module support structures.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
With a cultural mix of un-match-able talent, we at Go Solar bring to you the best of what we call ‘the energy of today, for a reliable tomorrow’. We bring to you personalised solutions that are crafted to perfection for gratifying the energy consumptions unique to your requirements.