Hardware Engineering Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 12th Jan'17 and 11th Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 1
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Resolve users network printer problems.
2. Resolve PC hardware and software problems.
3. Help people in email, internet and local-area network problems
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
The Chamber's Unique Selling Point, is the intellectual capital inherent in its membership which focuses in "Giving rather than Asking", along with the Thought Leadership. The Chamber currently has more than 4500 members, including a large number of SME's, most reputed large and medium, professionally managed, corporate manufacturing and commercial companies, financial institutions, multinationals, public sector companies, auditors, architects and chartered accountants who together contribute a significant portion of India's trillion dollar economy. The Chamber provides a forum for interaction of its members and formation of considered industry opinions and viewpoints. These are done under the aegis of the Managing Committee of the Chamber and Expert Committees