Product Tester (Maker)
Be the ever resourceful Flash and discover a new superpower everyday. Makers with blogging and technical writing skills required. Also known as Technical Interns.
1. Experience with Arduino, Processing IDE, and/or Raspberry Pi.
2. Good working knowledge of C/C++, Java, and/or Python.
3. Ability to write technical reports. Must have knowledge of proper English grammar(written).
4. Willingness to get hands dirty with glue, splinters, dirt, tape, ink, paint etc and working with paper, wood, plastic, rubber and more.
5. Must have a interest in multiple fields. An Electronics lover stuck in Computer Science, A Coder stuck in Mechanical, and other engineering misfits are welcome.
Number of Positions Open: 24
Location: Only for residents of Delhi
Duration: 6 Months Minimum
What to Expect:
1. Will get to experiment with various sensors/motors/kits from RoboRium.com.
2. Will be required to create test codes for working with the sensors/motors/kits.
3. Will be required to create projects with various sensors/motors/kits.
4. Will be required to write detailed manuals of the experiments, for Wiki.JMoon.co.
5. Will get to work on the most innovative, multi-disciplinary, awesome projects available.
JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. runs RoboRium.com, JMoon L.A.B.S., JMoon MakerSpace and MakerMandi.com.