Engeniuslab 4 month internship in embedded domains
EnGeniusLab is looking for Aggressive and Dynamic B.Tech/Diploma/Polytechnic/ITI in Electronics Embedded Domain as an intern.
Candidate should have following Technical Skills:-
1. Should be knowledge of electronics & hardware components.
2. Must have good experience in soldering, component mounting & testing.
3. Embedded domain experience with excellent command in “C” language.
4. Proficiency in 8bit,16bit, 32 bit microcontrollers with programming commands.
5. On-time, zero defect delivery, estimations using embedded tools and techniques.
6. Evaluate and resolve PCB circuit’s issue.
7. Designing & Development of embedded applications & product.
8. Innovative thinking to architect and develop projects.
9. Ability to handle project individually during all phase of software development.
10. Willing to travel & relocate.
11. Good communication skill & presentable.
12. Ability to work independently and collaboratively
13. Willing to join immediately.
Qualification: B.Tech/Diploma/Polytechnic/ITI in Electronics (Final Year pursuing students & fresher can also apply).
Note: Final year pursuing students need NOC from college.
EnGeniusLab is a house of technologies, products and services for various verticals, with its strength for Research & Development in both Hardware & Software solutions for the embedded real-time systems & Product market. We are a team of engineers continuing in the market to add strength to our competitive edge in developing high quality Packages and Products, which meets the customer requirements. Understanding the needs of the customer and developing products which exceed expectations is an ongoing commitment.
We are now focusing on progressively increasing our customer list as well as holding soft wares to significantly enhance the performance and building market leadership.