Graduate Electrical Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent academic track record and extracurricular activities will be preferred.
2. Throughout first class in 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation.
3. No year gaps in between.
4. Must have passed all papers in first attempt (No history back logs).
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
2. Confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
3. Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
4. Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
5. Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
6. Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
8. Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
9. Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
10. Maintain product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
11. Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
The Company was originally incorporated in 1985, as a joint venture between GEA Energietechnik GmbH, Germany and the Promoter, Mr. B. G. Raghupathy, to manufacture and sell On-line Condenser Tube Cleaning Systems, Debris Filters and Rubber Cleaning Balls used in Thermal and Nuclear Power Plants. In 1993 Mr. B. G. Raghupathy and members of his family became the sole shareholders of the Company and began to expand the range of product and services range in the Power and Oil & Gas industries. On June 28, 2007 the Company name was changed from GEA Energy System (India) Limited, to BGR Energy Systems Limited.