Java Web Component Developer
1. A Web component is a server-side object used by a Web-based client (browsers) to interact with J2EE applications. Web components come in two types:
- Java Servlet: A server-side Web component used to process requests and construct responses.
- JavaServer Pages: Used to create dynamic Web content and server/platform-independent Web-based applications.
1. Application development ,deployment process, in the application component development phase, an enterprise bean software developer delivers EJB JAR files.
2. In the application assembly role, another developer may combine these EJB JAR files into a Java EE application and save it in an EAR file.
3. In the application deployment role, a system administrator at the customer site uses the EAR file to install the Java EE application into a Java EE server.
Aurum Communications Pvt. Ltd. is a leading full service digital marketing agency with a unique blend of combining creative thinking, cutting-edge design and technological know-how to deliver elegant user-centric solutions which meet your business objectives.