Telecom Site Maintenance
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Must have to physically fit.
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Should have the leadership quality to maintain team.
4. Only male candidates required.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for various RF/wireless activities like survey, planning, Installation, commissioning, spectrum analysis, Installation & Commissioning BTS sites etc.
2. Ability for providing Telecom solutions i.e. Telesolution of different kind of errors in GSM and CDMA spectrum.
3. Undergo training for Pre-recruitment Telecom program on self support basis after their selection in SimTech.
SimTech is the brainchild of engineering graduate Mr. Gaurav Kumar, who worked with companies like I.T.S and Alcatel-Lucent as a Telecom engineer. Right from establishing a training centre in a rented apartment in 2007, to re-creating rooms and kitchen as computer labs and kitchen as mobile repairing centers respectively, this entrepreneur left no stone unturned in providing quality job-oriented education for his first joint venture as franchisees for Teleman.
At the age of 25, Mr. Gaurav became the member of ASSOCHAM. His hands-on experience in various aspects of training such as teaching, marketing publicity and enrolments has led their every endeavor with an uncommon insight. Recipients of multiple awards for successive time of excellence and sales performance, his passion for education combined with various recognitions now leads him to offer SimTech as his latest venture.