Telecom Network Engineer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Should have the ability to work under pressure.
2. Should have the leadership quality to maintain team.
3. Must have to undergone for Pre-recruitment
4. Telecom program on self support basis after their selection in SimTech.
5. Ability for providing Telecom solutions.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Various RF/wireless activities like survey, planning, Installation, commissioning, spectrum analysis, Installation & Commissioning BTS sites.
2. Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms.
3. Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns.
SimTech is the brainchild of engineering graduate Mr. Gaurav Kumar, who worked with companies like I.T.S and Alcatel-Lucent as a Telecom engineer.Right from establishing a training centre in a rented apartment in 2007, to re-creating rooms and kitchen as computer labs and kitchen as mobile repairing centers respectively, this entrepreneur left no stone unturned in providing quality job-oriented education for his first joint venture as franchisees for Teleman.