Graduate Engineer Trainee
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Bachelors of Technology/ Masters of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering/ Masters of Engineering in “Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Automobile/ Production/ Related” from any recognized college/ university/ institute of Engineering in India.
2. Strong academics.
3. Technical skills.
4. Communication skills.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Designing and producing visual interpretations of auto-mobiles and their components using computer-aided design packages.
2. Deciding on the most appropriate materials for component production.
3. Applying mechanical, thermodynamic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical principles to resolve engineering problems and find appropriate solutions.
4. Building prototypes of components, developing test procedures and conducting tests using software packages and physical testing methods.
5. Innovating, researching and developing new designs for components on auto-mobiles and for manufacturing procedures, with consideration to changing customer needs and government emissions regulations.
6. Preparing material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications.
7. Studying the energy, environmental and safety aspects of the planned work.
Through various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives we strive to improve the quality of the environment and life at large. Our constant endeavor has been to make our vehicles consume less, pollute less which is reflected in our developmental work (often well ahead of legislation), eco-sensitive manufacturing systems, processes, energy conservation measures and conscious greening initiatives.
Considerable ground has been covered in spreading HIV/AIDS awareness, medical and blood donation, driver training, safety on the highways and setting up and hand-holding women self-groups to be economically self dependent. Employee volunteerism is encouraged and recognized.