The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. User Interface requirements and design, verification and validation plans, and other items as required.
2. Write and execute test cases, fix defects.
3. Focus on quality deliverable with high accountability and commitment to program objectives.
4. Participate in team reviews to communicate and validate decisions.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Design and develop software solutions as per requirements that meet overall system specifications.
2. Generate all documentation required in the software development process, including software requirements specifications, software design description.
WAPCOS Limited is a “MINI RATNA” Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Water Resources. Incorporated on June 26th, 1969 under the Companies Act. 1956, WAPCOS provides consultancy services in all facets of Water Resources, Power and Infrastructure sectors in India and Abroad. With recent amendment in its Articles of Association, WAPCOS has geared itself to provide Concept to Commissioning services for developmental projects across the globe.
Apart from India, WAPCOS has successfully completed/on-going consultancy assignments abroad in more than 50 countries and is currently engaged in providing consultancy services in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Central African Republic, Chad, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lao PDR, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Yemen and Zimbabwe.