1. Transition : Participate and prepare KT sessions, document the understanding, take on Shadow Support in order to take up or transfer the primary responsibility activities.
2. Warranty : Respond to production issues, arrive at a solution with inputs from stakeholders, test and implement the solution in order to enable the application availability as per agreed Service Levels.
3. Implementation : Work on `Go Live` activities as per the Implementation Plan in order to enable product ionization of application without any issues.
1. Knowledge Management : Document and share own learning from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects in order to drive higher efficiency effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge.
2. Maintenance : All the activities listed above in order to enhance the application and maintain the quality as per the requirements,SLAs.
3. Production Support : Respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines in order to ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs.
Infosys BPO Limited is the BPO subsidiary of Infosys Limited. It was established in April 2002. On March 31, 2014, it had 28,658 employees servicing 144 clients in its 26 delivery centers in 13 countries.