The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Basic knowledge of Photoshop (at least 2 years).
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Patience and Motivation.
4. Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Good to have (not required, because we will teach you!):
1. Design Background.
2. Interior Design Background.
3. Marketing Background.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Render products from our partners to add to our site.
2. Create visual aids and collages for marketing and our public store.
3. Create rooms based on occasion, holiday or style to help marketing team.
4. Participate in brainstorming sessions to improve and update current content/site.
5. Create ads for Facebook/Twitter.
We are a young and driven team that’s creating a web experience like no other. Smart, tech-savvy and design-oriented, we’re working hard to make the internet a fun place where everyone has a stylish and useful platform to express themselves. Hailing from all over the globe, we’re a diverse group of artists, programmers and visionaries that’s staying on top of trends to deliver fresh, curated content right to your online room. You might find us coding, rendering awesome furniture, or chasing our company mascot Roomsy around our loft in San Francisco. We enjoy board games, bowling, beer, and taking turns being the resident DJ for the day.