Social Media Marketing Intern
About the Internship
Do you enjoy your space on the Internet? Can you write catchy lines that draw people’s attention? Are you a film buff? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
Who can apply?
1. Graduate student or recent graduates.
2. Understanding of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and loves been on these platforms.
3. Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
5. Curiosity to learn and a high degree of general awareness.
6 Can understand and follow simple instructions.
1. Managing the social media updates on FB, Twitter and Instagram on a daily basis.
2. Research, create and curate relevant content for online consumption for Jamuura TV and Blog.
3. Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
4. Analyse campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
1. Learn the basics of social media marketing
2. Be part of an exciting start up that values ideas and encourages people to lead and execute
3. May also get to learn aspects of film-making at close quarters
4. And get a certificate at the end!
Jamuura is a start-up focused on creating a platform for budding filmmakers. India is a land of storytellers and Jamuura intends to give these storytellers all the support they deserve. We endeavour to create online and offline solutions for budding filmmakers, leveraging technology, social media, curation, and marketing.
If you are passionate about Cinema and are motivated to help upcoming filmmakers, we would love to meet you. If you can think for yourselves and defend your point of view with rationale and logic, we would love to meet you.
If you love taking responsibilities and are kicked about delivering beyond expectations, we would definitely love to meet you.
To know more you can visit us at www.jamuura.com and www.jamuura.tv