Social Media Marketing Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Update social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn,Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+).
2. Write weekly newsletter.
3. Find fresh ideas for blog posts.
4. Report all analytics each week.
5. Rejuvenate existing social media channels and re-engage the community.
6. Improve growth figures to provide proof of traction to potential investors.
7. Test, learn and iterate on core channels to improve marketing effectiveness.
Xenuine Consulting is a financial services startup focused on Small and Medium Enterprises. We bring expertise in various financing scheme through both debt and equity support.
We are a team of professionals having multifaceted experience across various industries. Our team is mentored by some of the prestigious leaders in the financial space.