Technical Content Writer / Technology Blogging
1. A strong command over the English Grammar (Verbal and Written).
2. 0- 1 year of experience in technical writing or web copy writing.
3. A Bachelor degree in marketing communications, engineering, IT, technology, digital media, or relevant field of study.
4. A flair and passion for writing.
5. Ability to do research on technical topics.
6. Experienced and Fresher's both can apply.
7. Ability to think-out-of-the-box.
8. Have knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
9. Be a Creative thinker.
10. Technology Blogging (preferred).
1. Creating and researching and publishing technical content.
2. Create articles, blogs, press releases and other editorial content.
3. Work closely with the marketing team for branding activities.
4. Manage the company's owned content channels.
We are a specialist WordPress web-development and solution provider.Our team comprises of software engineers and post-graduates in computer applications with a passion for creating great applications and websites for our customers and love to contribute to the online community.
We believe in using Open-Source Technologies, a lot of collaboration and extreme focus for all our endeavors’ to help us create great user experiences.
We aim to become a business focused on creating innovative and ergonomic web products, having awesome people on the team and providing superior services to all our customers