Content Creation Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. English Major.
2. Creative writing and excellent grammatical skills (this will be a writing-focused internship).
3. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
4. Knowledge of social media and online marketing a plus.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
2. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
3. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
4. Writing super awesome content.
India is a land that has fascinated visitors for ages, be it through her deep rooted history, a rich heritage of diverse culture, the beauty of her terrain or the aroma of delectable cuisine among others. Collaborating with people who are passionate about preserving and promoting the culture of India, unsungINDIA attempts to help visitors discover fascinating and unique aspects of towns and villages of India. We provide visitors information on these towns and villages along with a medium to secure accommodations, so that people can plan vacations exploring these exciting locations.
Infrastructure for tourism in India continues to evolve and mature. While larger city areas have developed into tourism hubs through focused investments, India offers a number of other vacation options for enthusiasts to explore. unsungINDIA offers ‘a pane of glass’ for enthusiasts to look through a wide range of options available, through collaborations with non-hotel accommodations like home stays, villas, boutique resorts and offbeat stays that we believe offer the requisite facilities for an enjoyable vacation. By providing easy access to information on locations and properties with a secure medium to transact bookings and payment in a truly e-enabled platform, we make it convenient for people to reach out to such locations.