Programme Manager Intern
The candidate will have to fulfill the following:
1. Assist in planning and driving engagement sessions for alumni by liaising with internal teams like marketing along with external agencies
2. Identifying experts to deliver meaningful sessions
3. Building lists & contact details of experts
4. Coordinating with the expert’s team to schedule recordings & preparing for them
5. Assisting the Programme Manager to conduct the recording
6. Following up editing & post recording activities for polishing the session
7. Research for new topics and ideas through internet, telephonic or face to face interactions with potential users
1. Informal wear
Univibe Network Pvt. Ltd. is a team of networking and technology enthusiasts working to build stronger alumni communities for educational institutes. Through our varied experiences in the fields of live media, web application development and business operations, we aim to be the finest alumni engagement provider in India.
We believe that well connected alumni will provide a strong competitive edge to institutes and these connections are of utmost importance for development and transformation of higher education in India
Univibe Network has unique solutions to bridge the gap between schools & alumni.