Social Media Intern (You Tube)
1. To Edit, Upload content on online channels on different platforms like ( YouTube / DailyMotion / Kaltura etc.)
2. Meta-tagging, annotation, Playlist management, Custom thumbnail creation.
3. Analytics & Data tracking.
1. Good understanding of SEO & Up-to-date with the latest trends.
2. Experience in handling video platforms like YouTube / DailyMotion etc.
3. Experience in online content management.
Times Television Network is part of India’s largest media conglomerate, The Times Group. It houses upscale brands including ET NOW – India’s No. 1 Stocks and Business News channel; MOVIES NOW – India’s leading English Movies channel; ROMEDY NOW – a unique destination for Love and Laughter; TIMES NOW – India’s No. 1 English News channel; and zoOm – India’s No. 1 Bollywood channel. The network delivers segmented and differentiated content under one umbrella. It informs, entertains and engages over 100 million urban affluent viewers in India and is available in 76 countries across the globe.