Content Writing Intern
Who can apply:
1. Candidates available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should be able to start the internship between 11th Nov'16 and 11th Dec'16.
3. Candidates available for 6 months will be preferred.
4. Candidates pursuing graduation or recent graduates can apply.
5. Skills required: MS-Office, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
Number of internships available: 5
1. Create learning content/material for our proprietary product- Quodeck.
2. Enhance content for all subjects, keep content visually appealing and understanding of what works.
3. Write different types of articles on a wide range of topics as per requirement.
4. Provide feedback, and edit other previously written material.
5. Proficiency in Knowledge of authoring tools e.g. Articulate, and video tools e.g. powtoon, video scribe.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
We build games and simulations for corporate training and assessments. We are a game development firm that uses gaming design and technology to solve real world business challenges. We are a game development firm that uses gaming design and technology to solve real world business challenges. Over the last four years, we have developed deep expertise along the three vectors of serious gaming - technology, design and gaming itself. With international board games, design awards and a marquee clientele underpinning our credibility today, we are now gearing up to play the game the way it was meant to be played - big. So keep watching this space for more. The game has only just begun. Serious Gaming requires strength in technology, design and gaming. Over the last four years, we have developed expertise and credibility along all three vectors across a wide range of applications. With design awards and a marquee clientele providing our proof of concept, we are confident of building solutions to fit your required needs.