Content Writer/ Instructional Designer Intern
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our content team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of authoring tools, making videos, using animations/graphics for illustrations and experience in writing and editing.
1. A passion and strong understanding of our business' mission-> promoting mobile learning
2. Ability to write an effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
3. Lesson and curriculum planning skills. Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
4. Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
5. An interest in design
6. Knowledge of course development software
7. Education- UG: Any Specialization, English, Journalism/ PG: Any Specialization, English, Journalism
8. A team player
1. Creating learning content/ material for our proprietary product- QuoDeck
2. Enhancing content for all subjects, keeping content visually appealing and understanding of what works.
3. Writing different types of articles on a wide range of topics as per requirement
4. Providing feedback, and editing other previously written material,
5. Proficient with /Knowledge of authoring tools e.g. Articulate, and video tools e.g. powtoon, video scribe
We build games and simulations for corporate training and assessments. We are a game development firm that uses gaming design and technology to solve real world business challenges. We are a game development firm that uses gaming design and technology to solve real world business challenges. Over the last four years, we have developed deep expertise along the three vectors of serious gaming - technology, design and gaming itself. With international board games, design awards and a marquee clientele underpinning our credibility today, we are now gearing up to play the game the way it was meant to be played - big. So keep watching this space for more. The game has only just begun. Serious Gaming requires strength in technology, design and gaming. Over the last four years, we have developed expertise and credibility along all three vectors across a wide range of applications. With design awards and a marquee clientele providing our proof of concept, we are confident of building solutions to fit your required needs.