Social Media Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. For an online classes for a popular tutorial brand.
2. Each intern will be expected to manage communities for 2 products. The brand has 6 brands overall, we will be creating pages/communities for each.
3. Must have knowledge of SEO.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Manage community ( Facebook, Twitter ).
2. Create content.
3. Ideate on contest/activations for the brand.
4. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
5. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
6. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
7. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
It's been an action-packed journey since we started as Bang Bang Films in 2006. Disrupting the existing paradigm in India of director-centric production companies, within four years from inception, Bang Bang evolved into the country's most globally recognized and reputed production brand. Itching to be more than just a commercials production company, in 2009, we launched Jack in the Box Worldwide, which has grown to become one of South Asia's most reputed and heavily awarded digital agencies.