The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Past experience of writing content.
2. Sound knowledge of how Twitter works.
3. Basic editing skills.
4. The candidate is expected to edit and manage content for an upcoming brand.
5. Content will be provided before hand but there will be a lot of management of this content on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wordpress.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
2. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
3. Handling social media accounts for our brand.
4. Regularly updating the site with already generated content.
It’s the juice in our tank. It's what gets us out of bed and fires us up to make awesome happen with our clients.
We get excited about outrageous ideas and the passionate people behind them. No one ever settles. We're always pushing and digging to create the best solutions for the brands we serve. Most of all we just like to make a big difference.
Making Things Happen. It’s what we do best. You see, we believe that success starts with dreams.