Social Media Intern
1. Should be an active user having good understanding of social media platforms.
2. Should have insights into how community behaves on social media ( Why people like some posts more than others? How to be bold on social media?)
3. Motivated and eager to learn from the in-house Digital Media experts and perform ad-hoc tasks given by them.
4. Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
5. Proficiency in English - both written and verbal - is a must.
6. Graphic designing knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Post on personal Facebook, Twitter and Instagram networks as part of the marketing efforts for the company.
2. Identify new digital marketing channels.
3. Learning new skills and developing knowledge about marketing and building a recognized brand.
At the heart of edu4share is a passionate group of people committed to making learning fun and rewarding. Our name is a portmanteau of "Education" and "Share", and we believe it is the sharing that makes learning worthwhile. With tens of thousands of students taking the competitive exams each year, the philosophy behind the edu4share brand is simple, Why Prepare Alone?