Editorial and Content Writing Intern
The selected interns get a chance to try their hands at:
1. Story idea to execution -- propose an article idea, work on its storyboard, write the article, have it published with their own by line.
2. Testing and reviewing -- scientifically testing latest smartphones, tablets, cameras, laptops, graphics card, motherboard, monitor, etc., with industry standard benchmarks to help objectively analyse the latest consumer electronics.
3. Games -- help out with game reviews, gaming related feature stories, and more, for Digit's gaming brand, SKOAR!, which has just relaunched in April 2015.
4. Videos -- pitch innovative video story ideas and shoot product video reviews
5. Social updates -- work on our social media pages to come up with viral post ideas, trending suggestions, and maximise Digit's social broadcasting abilities
6. Press conferences & Networking -- represent Digit at press conferences, help interview technology company executives and product heads, meet and interact with technology makers and influencers that you either read about in newspapers, watch on TV, or follow through social media updates.
Digit is India's No.1 Technology Magazine.
A monthly publication, the Digit package includes a magazine with a 200-page reference guide called Fast Track and two dual-layer DVDs with 16 GB of software, open source applications, games, movies and videos, e-learning tutorials, wallpapers, mobile phone content and more.
Complementing Digit's bouquet of information is its web site www.thinkdigit.com. With 1.5-million page views a month; 0.7 million unique visitors; and over 1.2 million registered users, it hosts India's largest technology forum, in addition to providing you with a plethora of content including latest news, market entries and launches and a host of articles to keep you up-to-date in the personal technology spectrum.