Content Writing Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 7th Feb'17 and 9th Mar'17.
3. Are available for duration of 2 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in BBA & Similar; Journalism, Mass Comm & Similar; Design, Animation, Fine Arts & Similar; Law & Similar.
5. Have year of UG/PG degree completion as 2017.
# of Internships available: 4
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Create research articles and content for existing customers
2. Refurbishing of existing academic content
3. Proof reading and editing
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Pre placement offer (PPO)
4. Flexible work hours
5. Informal dress code
6. 5 days a week
7. Free snacks & beverages.
Brainsalt is an emerging education services company servicing schools in the K10 segment and Education through CSR for Corporates across India. Brainsalt has been founded with the purpose of bridging the gap between academics and real world application. We believe in improving the cognitive abilities of learners to give them an extra edge in problem solving, analytical thinking and innovation. With this thought we are creating courses that are tightly integrated with the existing curricula of National and International boards.
Our core focus is on creating engaging content that builds curiosity among learners and equips them with skills that are required to succeed in the real world. We are deploying various teaching learning strategies to build strong fundamentals that go a long way in creating knowledgeable citizens of tomorrow.