Social Media Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube.
3. Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
4. Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Manage social media accounts, client servicing.
2. This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic.
3. Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
4. Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients.
BINK Media, established in 2009, is a design firm focused on transforming how people think about and experience a product, activity, company or place. Our design philosophy is simple: create real, unique, beautiful and compelling work. We integrate architecture, planning, environmental graphics, Interiors, graphic design, lighting and brand strategy around a clearly articulated idea. We do not have a style. Each assignment begins with thoughtful research, intelligent deduction and collaboration with our clients. We are known for undertaking complex, brand-driven, collaborative, multidisciplinary projects. Our work has helped clients integrate design into their strategic thinking, realize their business goals, develop memorable brands and create value.