Social Media Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Candidates who are serious in making their career in Media & Social media sector can apply.
2. Internship period will be at least two months,those who are looking for short term please don't apply. After the internship if we find your performance to be good we will hire you as full time employee.
3. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. Executing client strategies on all the social media platforms (Facebook,Twitter,Instagram & more).
2. Creative writing for posts.
3. Mapping PR & Digital PR opportunities for clients.
4. Blogger relations.
We started our journey in the year 2013, a time when effects of the global slowdown were visible locally and overall business sentiments were at an all-time low. Probably not the best time to float a venture. Truly speaking, these thoughts didn’t even cross our minds. Simply because the firm was not a germination of an idea but a mere reflection of our passion to communicate and do it skillfully…Adroitly!
The fundamentals at Adroit are clear, we believe in “effective communication”. The message has to reach the consumer in a manner that it creates desired impact.So it is not about “What we do”, but more about “How we do it”. Analyse, Customise and Deliver, these are the three words that describe our approach towards anything we undertake. Our team first Analyses the situation, to create a customised solution involving the necessary tools of communication. Once the strategy is in place we go ahead with the execution, delivering measurable results.
When every brand is different how can the solutions be standardized? Our solutions are not based on the services we offer, but on the tools the brand requires at that point in time. After all communication is not about the mediums you choose but about the impression you create, and for that you need to get Adroit !