Social Media Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
2. Be creative with an eye for design.
3. Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan.
4. Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
5. Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Handling Social Media Accounts for Brands.
2. Ideating Strategies.
3. Client Servicing.
4. Content Generation for social media platforms.
We started our journey in the year 2013, a time when effects of the global slowdown were visible locally and overall business sentiments were at an all-time low. Probably not the best time to float a venture. Truly speaking, these thoughts didn’t even cross our minds. Simply because the firm was not a germination of an idea but a mere reflection of our passion to communicate and do it skillfully…Adroitly!
The fundamentals at Adroit are clear, we believe in “effective communication”. The message has to reach the consumer in a manner that it creates desired impact.So it is not about “What we do”, but more about “How we do it”. Analyse, Customise and Deliver, these are the three words that describe our approach towards anything we undertake. Our team first Analyses the situation, to create a customised solution involving the necessary tools of communication. Once the strategy is in place we go ahead with the execution, delivering measurable results.
When every brand is different how can the solutions be standardized? Our solutions are not based on the services we offer, but on the tools the brand requires at that point in time. After all communication is not about the mediums you choose but about the impression you create, and for that you need to get Adroit !