The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong English skills. (grammar, punctuation)
2. Should be highly proficient in technology and would be in charge of coming up with your own article topics.
3. Minimum education, bachelor degree.
4. A flair and passion for writing.
5. Creative, with the ability to think outside-the-box.
1. Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
2. Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
3. Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
4. Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
myCampusing is India's first company which has introduced the concept of company-specific placement preparation and industry-oriented training for fresher candidates. myCampusing also provides preparation for government exams as well as conduct aptitude tests for various companies. The company aims to ease out the placement procedure for freshers as well as tries to provide a hassle free aptitude round to companies in their hiring process.
myCampsuing believes in smart preparation. It provides a complete guidance to fresher candidates for their placement preparation. This guidance starts from preparing the CV to making them prepare for aptitude tests and finally cracking the interview. It mainly focuses on company-specific preparation, that is, if a student knows that there is possibility of company A, B and C coming to his/her college, he can only opt for preparing for them. myCampusing will give complete information about company A, B and C, provide platform for practicing online aptitude tests similar to those of A, B and C and will also provide guidance for the interview rounds.
For engineering students, myCampusing offers classroom courses of subjects like Java, Database Management Systems etc. It has introduced summer training on some interesting tracks such as Magento, Big Data, Cloud Computing etc.