1. They require great people skills and written communication skills.
2. They must also be open-minded, because they have to understand and see a story from both points of view in order to cover a story properly.
3. Columnists also have extensive stamina that helps them cope with the pressures of the industry.
1. You will be required to submit 2 video columns every month.
2. These must be self shot and original in content.
3. Content development through Video Columns and submitting self-shot video columns for the Indian Economist.
The Indian Economist (TIE) is an online magazine published every Sunday at 8 am. The Indian Economist seeks to offer to its readers high quality articles and opinion pieces covering a wide range of subjects including economics, politics, public policy, finance, foreign policy and much more. The Indian Economist believes in satisfying the curious mind, thus we seek to provide the reader with knowledge that empowers him to see to view the world around him through the prism of facts, logic and awareness.