COMMUNITY RELATIONSHIP INTERN
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Strong Command over Written and Spoken Communication Skills; Knowledge of Social Media Marketing + Social Graph; Understanding of Behavioral Psychology.
2. Good to Have: Knowledge of Analytics, Data Analysis and Email Marketing; Know-how of Brand Positioning; Photoshop & Editing Skills; Familiarity with WordPress
3. Duration: 2 - 6 Months.
4. Place: Hyderabad, India.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. To assist in engaging, building and nurturing relationships with customers and brands.
2. Coordinating and fulfilling community requests.
3. Create web and newsletter content for speaking engagement information and inquiries.
1. Learn 40x more in as much time as in a large corporation / company.
2. Subject to cultural fit, longer engagement and pre-placement opportunity for Interns.
3. Passes to Premier Events, Showcases, Movie Releases, Fashion Shows.
TakeZero is a Times Internet funded start up, where we are building tools to help performing artists like actors, models, singers and dancers build their online identity and get connected to job opportunities. Professionals can showcase their portfolios and build their personal brands while talent hunters can run campaigns and manage audition events online. Our vision is to organize the currently disparate talent industry by providing a marketplace to connect creative and performing artists like models and actors with talent agencies and opportunities.